Download BHIM App by Narendra Modi Launched BHIM Apk for Android : Get to know more and more about BHIM Apk Download for Android, PC easily. Probably you might have heard Narendra Modi speech on 30th, December, 2016 and landed here searching for BHIM app, an app to go cashless in India – launched by our prime minister ‘Narendra Modi’. If you’re thinking to go cashless, you’re at the right place. BHIM is a trusted government app on which you can completely rely on without thinking of anything else. Bhim app by modi is launched on 30th December 2016. Do checkout everything about BHIM App download below.
About BHIM Apk
BHIM app is powered and made by National payments corporation of India, and is completely safe. The app is compatible with almost all the android devices – sooner or later it will be available for IOS also.
The full form of BHIM is ‘Bharat Interface for Money‘ and is now officially available on playstore also guys. It is dedicated to the nation and service of Indians, the app is made in India – serving prime ministers major purpose.
Features of BHIM App
Following are the features of Bharat Interface for Money app, which you can expect after downloading this app:
- Check your account balance easily.
- Also, you can check your account statement on a single click.
- A maximum of 10,000 INR per transaction and 20,000 INR in a single day is possible.
- Hindi & English both languages are supported, making it convenient for most of the people in India.
- Mostly, all of the banks in India are supported by this app.
- You can send and receive money from your friends. Also, you can do transaction without cash in hand while in the market.
Below, I am sharing the step by step to download BHIM app for free on Android mobiles easily.
How to Download BHIM Apk for Android?
Below, I’ve mentioned the step by step process to go cashless by downloading BHIM app. Follow the step by step process given below to download BHIM app:
- Firstly, go to playstore using this link.
- Now, you’ve to click on install/download option to download the app on your phone.
- Once, it is downloaded – it will be automatically installed on your phone.
- That’s it, you’re done installing the app.
- Enjoy! Go Cashless and make sure to share this article with your friends.
How to Install Bhim app on your Phone?
- Once you’ve installed the app, it will ask for your mobile number for verification.
- Enter your number and tap OK.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter passcode. Enter the passcode which you got on your mobile number and tap on confirm.
- After that, it will ask to confirm your bank account. Select your bank account(most of the account type will be shown).
- After choosing your bank account, it will automatically get your account number and IFSC code just by your mobile number.
- After that, verify your bank account as asked by the BHIM app and enjoy using the app 😉 Cheers!
Installation steps and direct download link will be updated in this article by tomorrow, by that time – stay tuned.
What you think about BHIM apk? Do share your views in the comment section below. We’re happily accepting every one’s views here. Do let us know if you think this app will be success or not. Should India be cashless? Start your debate below. I hope you got to know everything about BHIM app download. Thanks and keep visiting adawayapkdownload for more.